What is a FL-100?

What is a FL-100?

FL-100 Petition—Marriage/Domestic Partnership.

What is a family law Petition?

The Petition (Form FL-100 ) tells you what the petitioner (your spouse or domestic partner) is asking for. The Summons (Family Law) (Form FL-110. ) gives you important information about your rights and the divorce or separation process.

What is an FL 130?

Appearance, Stipulations, And Waivers (FL-130) If you are processing your judgment as a “non-default with an agreement”, then you must fill out the “Appearance, Stipulations, And Waivers” (FL-130) form.

Do I need to file fl150?

If you are going through divorce in California and have children, you will have to file an income and expense declaration with the court. But, you only have to file the FL-150 if your case is what we call a default with agreement or true default.

Does the respondent have to pay for divorce?

The petitioner always pays the divorce fees Initially, the person filing for the divorce (known as the Petitioner) will always pay the divorce filing fee. The petitioner can ask for the respondent to pay their costs in a fault-based divorce, or in a 2-year separation case if they both agree.

What is Step 7 of California marriage fl-100?

California Petition – Marriage FL-100 Step 7: In section six, indicate the grounds for which you are seeking separation.

How to file for divorce in California fl-100?

California Petition – Marriage FL-100 Step 2: Question one is only for those who are seeking a dissolution (divorce). Indicate whether you, the respondent or both parties have been residents of California for at least six months. Additionally, at least one of you must have been a resident of the county where you are filing for three months.

How to file a marriage petition in California?

This Form FL-100 is filed along with a Summons in the superior court in your area. The form can be downloaded from the website of the California Courts system. California Petition – Marriage FL-100 Step 1: At the top of the page, enter your name and address or that of your attorney.