Which computer course is best after BCom?
Which computer course is best after BCom?
10 Best Computer Courses After 12th Commerce
- Tally ERP Course. Tally is most popular ERP and accounting software and it is one of the widely used accounting software by all business in the world.
- Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll Diploma.
- Graphical Designing.
- Digital Banking.
- Diploma In Office Automation.
Which computer course is best for job after graduation?
List of best computer courses –
- 1 Web Designing. Web designing is a great opportunity for those who want to work independently.
- 2 VFX and Animation.
- 3 Hardware and Networking courses.
- 4 Software and Programming Language courses.
- 5 Tally.
- 6 Cyber security courses.
- 7 Microsoft Office and Typing courses.
- 8 Diploma in IT.
Which course is best for graduation in commerce?
A) Best Courses After 12th Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.
- Bachelor of Economics (BE)
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (BAF)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Insurance (BBI)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Market (BFM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Which software course is best after graduation?
Best Online Software Courses
- PG Certification in Full Stack Development.
- PG Certification in Front-End Development.
- PG Certification in Back-End Development.
- PG Certification in Cybersecurity.
- PG Certification in Cloud Computing.
- PG Certification in Big Data.
- PG Diploma in Full Stack Development.
- PG Diploma in Cybersecurity.
Can BCOM student do Java?
Yes you can get into the field of Software developer after your B Com. All you need to do is to enroll yourself for some related diploma course and study hard because stream switching is not very easy. So you can pursue this course along with job or studies.
Is Tally useful for BCOM?
Appropriate Knowledge in Tally will help you to get a job. The course fee of Tally is also quite reasonable. This course will include some topics like Banking, Billing, Accounting, and Taxation, Payroll, etc.
Which job is best after BCom?
Chartered Accountancy (CA)
What can I do after +2 Commerce?
Analysis of best courses to do after 12th Commerce in 2021
- 1 B.Com. B.Com.
- 2 Law. Usually, only Graduates are allowed to pursue L.L.B.
- 3 C.A. (Chartered Accountancy) C.A. stands for Chartered Accountant.
- 4 B.B.A. B.B.A.
- 5 Bachelor of Economics.
- 6 C.S.
- 7 Hospitality Diploma courses.
- 8 Animation and Multimedia Courses.
Which course is trending now?
Trending courses: Digital Marketing and SEO
- Certified Digital Marketing Master Classroom Course (Duration – 90 days)
- Certified Email Marketing Masters Course (Duration – 30 days)
- Certified Inbound Marketing Masters Course (Duration – NA)
- Certified Search Engine Marketing Masters Course (Duration – 30 days)
Which software course is highest salary?
Top 10 Software Courses to Get High Paying Jobs Quickly:
- AWS Course.
- Core Java and J2EE Course.
- Selenium Course.
- Python Course.
- Hadoop Course.
- Android Course.
- Digital Marketing Course.
- Oracle Course.
Which is the best computer course after 12th Commerce?
10 Best Computer Courses After 12th Commerce. 1 1. Tally ERP Course. Tally is most popular ERP and accounting software and it is one of the widely used accounting software by all business in the 2 2. Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll Diploma. 3 3. B.Com. in Computer Application/Science. 4 4. B.C.A. 5 4. Graphical Designing.
What kind of computer courses can I take After graduation?
Software testing courses are ideal for students who have knowledge about software development and programming. If you’ve completed a relevant Degree courses related to CS (such as B.Tech, B.Sc., BCA etc), you may go for Software testing programs after graduation! The course duration may vary from one course format to another.
Which is the best course for Computer Science after 12th grade?
Some of the best Computer Courses after 12th are Graduate, Postgraduate, and Diploma courses which are BTech Computer Science, BCA, MCA, Mtech Computer Science, and Diploma in Computer Applications. Apart from them, there are many short-term computer courses after 12th available on Coursera, Udemy, and also provided by NIELIT Kolkata.
Can a commerce stream student take a computer course?
A commerce stream student does not have to worry about their educational background in order to enrol in a course focused on learning about computers. Since every sector is now digitized, the demand for professionals who possess the required knowledge of computers and their applications both in IT companies and other sectors is high.