How do I contact CPCC?

How do I contact CPCC?

If you need an immediate response, please contact the Information Center at 704.330. 2722 Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m.–6 p.m., or Friday, 7 a.m.–5 p.m.

What is CPCC email address?

Feedback. If you would like us to add something that you use a lot to this page, send an email to [email protected].

Where do I send transcripts to CPCC?

ID Center, Admissions, Registration, and Records P 704.330. 4102 Claytor Building, Room 1103 Mon–Fri, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Transcript Evaluations P 704.330. 6778 E [email protected] Central Campus, Central High Building, Room 232 Mon–Fri, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.

Can I still register for classes CPCC?

After priority and open registration end for a semester, you can still register for courses in sessions within that semester that have not started yet. You can still register and pay for classes online during times when the college is closed.

How do I get my transcripts from CPCC?

Official Paper Transcript (Request by Fax or Mail) Print, complete, and return a Central Piedmont transcript request form (PDF) to 704.330. 6007 (fax) or mail it to the address found in the “Contact Us” section. Each official transcript is $5. This transcript fee needs to be submitted at the time of the request.

How do I find my student ID number CPCC?

Online. You can also request your ID online: complete the student ID request form. Make sure all the information you provide on the form is up-to-date — we will mail your ID card to the address you provide on the form.

How do I access my CPCC student email?

Enter in the Address text box and select “Continue.” Enter your Central Piedmont username and password and click “Sign In.”

Do I need a parking pass for CPCC?

Each student, even those exempt from paying the CAPS fee, who takes classes at a location owned and operated by Central Piedmont will be issued a parking permit for access to Central Piedmont parking lots.

Does CPCC offer winter classes?

Central Piedmont offers several four-week classes online through its winter session. Most classes are Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC) courses, meaning they have been universally approved to transfer to most four-year universities in North Carolina.

How does central Piedmont Community College Admissions work?

Central Piedmont Community College Admissions helps you on your academic journey. Our Admissions team is trained to answer your questions, connect you to our vast resources, and help you prepare for graduation.

How to contact the central Piedmont Information Center?

If you need an immediate response, please contact the Information Center at 704.330.2722 Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m.–6 p.m., or Friday, 7 a.m.–5 p.m. Complete the Contact Us form

Where can I find central Piedmont student records?

The Records office also provides transcript services. Mailed records service requests should be sent to: Central Piedmont has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verification for insurance purposes, to loan deferment companies, and for degree verification.

How do I update my central Piedmont Community College emergency contact?

Select “Add New Contact.” Input and review your emergency contact information. Select “Add Contact.” You will get a confirmation message and your emergency contact will reflect. Go to MyCollege. Go to “User Options.” Go to “Emergency Information.” Select the edit option (pencil icon) to update your existing contact information.