What is Pcdrcui EXE?
What is Pcdrcui EXE?
pcdrcui.exe is an executable exe file which belongs to the SupportAssist process which comes along with the Dell SupportAssist Software developed by PC-Doctor software developer. If the pcdrcui.exe process in Windows 10 is important, then you should be careful while deleting it.
How do I fix bad image exe?
To fix the Bad Image error on Windows 10, here are several methods to work out.
- Reinstall the program that can’t be opened.
- Uninstall the problematic Windows update.
- Run a System File Checker to check corrupted system file.
- Run Windows Automatic Repair.
- Perform a System Restore.
Is Restoro a virus?
Restoro is 100% safe. It is an absolutely legitimate program and it does not belong to virus category in any way. The PC Repair tool is deemed safe and secure by Microsoft Security itself and other well-known antivirus programs.
How do I fix steam exe bad image error?
Users have confirmed that verifying Steam game file integrity can fix the “Bad Image” error for Steam games.
- To select the Verify Game File Integrity option, click Library in Steam.
- Right-click the game that returns the “Bad Image” error message and select Properties.
- A Properties window will then open.
How do I fix error 0xc000012f?
How do I fix the error 0xc000012f on Windows 10?
- Run the sfc/scannow. Press the Windows key to open Start and in the search bar type Command Prompt.
- Use a third-party system repair tool.
- Uninstall updates.
- Install the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio.
- Check for new updates.
- Perform a clean boot.
How do I get rid of Restoro EXE?
- Click start and select ‘Control Panel’.
- Click ‘uninstall a program’
- Right click on the program you wish to uninstall.
- Click ‘uninstall’.
What should I do if I get a bad image on my computer?
If a bad image error has occurred after installing software, uninstall it. Follow the steps below to do so: Step 1. Click the Windows search box at the bottom-left corner of the Windows taskbar and type Control Panel. Step 2. Click Control Panel. Step 3. Navigate to Programs and Features.
How to fix ” application name “.Exe-bad image?
“Example.exe – Bad Image” “C:\\Windows\\AppPatch\\example.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f”
Why does my computer say bad image 0xc0000020?
Ans: The Bad Image error or Error status 0xc0000020 occurs when Windows cannot run the programs you are trying to run. The main reasons behind the issue include corruption of the files and libraries. The error may occur in any version of the Windows OS – Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7.
Why do I get a bad image error?
Here are some common reasons that may result in “Bad Image” error: 1 Incomplete installation or uninstallation of a software 2 Installation of defective Windows updates 3 Malware or virus attack 4 Improper shutdown of the system 5 DLL mismatch 6 Misconfigured system settings 7 Corrupted registry entry More