What does trafficked out mean?
What does trafficked out mean?
This is the noun ‘traffic’ meaning ‘movement of people/goods/vehicles etc’ used as an adjective to describe that this trail has few hikers/mountain bikers (or a light amount of traffic). As for ‘out and back’, you are correct that it means that you follow the trail ‘out’ to your destination.
What does heavily trafficked mean?
Learner’s definition of TRAFFICKED. [more trafficked; most trafficked] : having a certain amount of traffic. That is a heavily trafficked [=used] bridge. It’s one of the most trafficked [=the most often visited] sites on the Web.
Is Trafficated a word?
To indicate with your Trafficator which direction you intend to go. I decided to trafficate as soon as I was close to my house.
What context clues can you identify for the word trafficked?
Context clues that can help me identify the word for trafficked would be the sentence that surrounds it; “Now look you, child, your punishment will come in its time.
How do you use trafficked in a sentence?
Trafficked sentence example
- He trafficked in public offices for the profit of Mazarin and in his own behalf.
- One of the most highly trafficked areas of Out Personals seems to be the blog area.
- Here the local authorities had their offices, justice was administered, traders trafficked , citizens and idlers gathered.
What is the trafficking?
The act of recruiting, transporting, transferring, harbouring or receiving a person; By means of e.g. coercion, deception or abuse of vulnerability; For the purpose of exploitation, such as sexual exploitation, slavery and forced labour, among others.
What is human trafficking mean?
Human trafficking involves the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act. Traffickers use force, fraud, or coercion to lure their victims and force them into labor or commercial sexual exploitation.
What is human trafficking?
Human trafficking is the physical movement of people across and within borders through deceptive means, force or coercion. The people who commit human trafficking offences are motivated by the continuing exploitation of their victims once they reach their destination country.
What is the human trafficking?
How do you use abomination in a sentence?
Abomination in a Sentence 🔉
- The marketing team thought the new ad to be an abomination and worked hard to come up with one they didn’t hate.
- People outside of the temple did things that the Lord hated, one woman making herself an abomination in his sight.
Why are people trafficked?
While the best-known form of human trafficking is for the purpose of sexual exploitation, hundreds of thousands of victims are trafficked for the purposes of forced labour, domestic servitude, child begging or the removal of their organs.
What are the 6 types of human trafficking?
6 Types of Human Trafficking:
- Forced Labor. “Even though we smiled and seemed happy in front of customers, the truth was that we were quietly suffering,” said a survivor who spent nearly a decade enslaved.
- Sex trafficking.
- Organ trafficking.
- Child Soldier.
- Child Marriage.
- Debt bondage.