What do you feed big crowds?
What do you feed big crowds?
47 Big-Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 servings)
- Slow Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 servings)
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 servings)
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 servings)
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 servings)
- Healthy Instant Pot Turkey Chili (8 servings)
What can I cook in a large batch?
Batch cooking recipes
- Pulled chicken & black bean chilli. A star rating of 5 out of 5.
- Slow cooker ratatouille.
- Five-bean chilli.
- Big-batch bolognese.
- Chicken, spinach & bacon alfredo pasta bake.
- Coconut cashew & butternut squash curry.
- Spiced lentil & butternut squash soup.
- Aubergine parmigiana lasagne.
How do you cook large amounts of people?
15 tips to save time and stress when cooking for a large crowd
- Go for a buffet setup instead of individual plates.
- Use slow cookers, chafing dishes, or warming trays to keep food at the right temperature.
- Make space at your table by using multi-height serving platters.
- Use your crock-pot for desserts.
What should I make for a big party?
25 Party Food Ideas to Please a Crowd
- Meatballs. They’re quick, easy, and perfect for any party!
- Potato Skins.
- Sausage Rolls.
- Chocolate Truffles.
- Chicken Empanadas.
- Steak and Cheese Quesadilla.
- Parmesan Crusted Baby Potatoes.
- Chicken Tenders.
What can I cook in bulk and freeze?
Easy recipes for batch cooking
- Classic cottage pie. This is our take on a classic cottage pie.
- Mini chicken, leek and mushroom pies.
- Pork pibil.
- Coconut dahl with naans.
- Lamb shank rogan josh.
- Chicken normandy.
- Classic freezer fish pie.
- Chicken, red pepper and olive cacciatore.
How do you cook hundreds of people?
How to cook for 100 people – Erika’s tips
- If you’re making something new, test the recipe ahead of time.
- Keep the decorations simple.
- Pad the menu with a few easy dishes.
- Use all your appliances.
- Choose recipes that can be made ahead, in full or in part.
- The buffet is your friend.
- Make a prep schedule.
What can I cook for a group of friends?
20+ Inexpensive, Easy Meals for Large Groups
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches.
- Hearty Baked Penne Pasta.
- Tasty Taco Bar.
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole with Bacon and Gruyere.
- Killer Carnitas.
- Chicken Spaghetti.
- Easy Ham and Cheese Sliders.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese Taquitos.
What is a good meal for a large group?
Lean burgers (try turkey), chicken breast, and pork chops all make great large-group meals. Be adventurous by grilling the rest of the meal, too—pineapple, watermelon, mangos, grapes, strawberries, and peaches are all yummy on the grill.
What is a good dessert for a large crowd?
Making desserts from scratch for a large crowd does not have to be overwhelming or overly complicated. Most guests will welcome a simply done cake, ice cream or fruits dressed with a luscious homemade sauce. Basic Yellow Cake with Simple Creamy Icing.
What food to feed a crowd?
Another favorite for feeding a crowd is PIZZA: Homemade 20 Minute Pizza Dough (add toppings and pizza is ready in 30 minutes) French Bread Pizza ready in 15 minutes. BBQ Chicken Pizza topped with cilantro is always a favorite.
What is a good picnic food for a crowd?
Pack your cooler with a variety of crisp, raw veggies like cucumbers, carrots, celery, asparagus tips, cherry tomatoes, and radishes are ideal for picnics. Take along a nutritious dip such as hummus , salsa, fat-free bean dip, or low-fat yogurt with herbs and spices.