How do you do the outdoor Easter egg hunt?
How do you do the outdoor Easter egg hunt?
Follow these easy steps for pulling off a classic Easter egg hunt like a pro.
- Set the Date. Of course it’s traditional to have an Easter egg hunt on Easter Day, but it’s certainly not required.
- Pick a Location.
- Stock Up on Eggs.
- Have Baskets, Buckets, and Pails at the Ready.
- Hide the Eggs.
- Ready, Set, Hunt.
- Count the Eggs.
How do you hide Easter eggs outside?
Best Outdoor Spots to Hide Easter Eggs
- 1) In the Mailbox. Since Easter falls on a Sunday, egg hunters won’t think about checking the mail.
- 2) In Gutter Downspouts.
- 3) In the Flower Bed.
- 4) Under the Steps.
- 5) In a Bike or Sports Helmet.
- 6) On Top of Car Tires.
- 7) Behind a Picnic Table Leg.
- 8) In the Cushion of a Patio Chair.
How do you do the Easter egg for older kids?
Glow-in-the-dark Egg Hunt
- Purchase glow sticks (or bracelets) and bend them inside plastic eggshells.
- Put an LED finger light inside a plastic eggshell along with a small prize.
- Paint plastic eggshells with glow-in-the-dark paint and hide a small prize inside once the egg has completely dried.
How do you make Easter egg clues?
Indoor Easter Egg Hunt Clues
- Look under where you wipe your shoes. (
- I am where you watch your favorite show, and at night I like to glow. (
- I am always running but have no legs.
- Turn me on and you can see, turn me off to let the night be. (
- I have hands but no arms, just a face and my hands move at a steady pace. (
How do you hunt Easter at home?
How to Organize an Easter Egg Hunt in 4 Easy Steps
- Step 1: Hang Easter Decorations. The first step: Get your house ready by hanging pastel balloons outside your home and an Easter decoration on your door so everyone knows where they’re going.
- Step 2: Prep Easter Eggs.
- Step 3: Hide the Eggs.
- Step 4: Play Some Easter Games.
Where do you hide Easter eggs in your house?
Best Inside Spots for Hiding Easter Eggs
- 1) Inside a Cereal Box. For a really challenging hiding spot, go to the pantry and drop an egg in a cereal box or two.
- 2) In the Dishwasher.
- 3) Inside an Egg Carton.
- 4) In the Fruit Basket.
- 5) Inside a Shoe.
- 6) By the Toothbrush Holder.
- 7) In an Empty Coffee Mug.
- 8) Under a Lampshade.
Does the Easter Bunny hide eggs at your house?
Lorra Easterbrook-Deasy “He will leave a trail of those foil covered eggs for the kids to find all over the house and if the Easter Bunny wants to venture outside during the night, then outside too, but if too cold, it will just be around the house.
What can you do instead of Easter egg hunt?
Go to Super Healthy Kids for treasure ideas and printable clues!
- Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt.
- Photo Scavenger Hunt.
- Easter Egg Relay Race.
- Bunny Tracks.
- Glow-in-the Dark Easter Egg Hunt.
- Backward Easter Egg Hunt.
- Botanical Easter Eggs.
- Pirate Treasure Map.
How do you do a treasure hunt with clues?
Here’s a quick how-to and some tips for a happy hunting!
- Plan your route.
- Scout out locations.
- Write and number the clues, and put them in numbered envelopes.
- Give yourself lots of time to plan.
- Get helpers’ buy-in.
- Set it up.
- Prepare for contingencies.
- Add in some random rewards to keep things interesting.
How do you make a treasure hunt clue?
Here are my Top Five Clue-writing Tips for creating excellent treasure hunt clues:
- Use wordplay: I love playing with words when brainstorming scavenger hunt ideas.
- Employ puzzles: There are so many great puzzles to choose from when looking for treasure hunt ideas: crosswords, wordsearches, sudokus, acrostics, jumbles.
Are there any printable clues for an easter egg hunt?
Enjoy this Easter Egg Hunt with free printable clues for an Easter scavenger hunt that can be used in any home! When I was younger, Easter was a big family holiday for us — lots of people over to the house, a HUGE family dinner and new Easter outfits.
Can you do an outdoor Easter Egg Hunt?
If you want a hunt that can be done outside, be sure to see the Outdoor Easter Egg Hunt we have too! In addition to sharing the free printable list of riddles & clues below, I’ve also included affiliate links for items that we use in our egg hunts.
What’s the best colour for an easter egg hunt?
For young toddlers who are learning their colours, these pink, green, yellow, blue, orange and purple colour clues make a nice, simple Easter egg hunt that doesn’t need to be done in any particular order. Download 2 copies of the clues and cut out each colour clue.
What do you get in the Easter egg pack?
You’ll get SO much in the Easter Egg Hunt Pack: 5 color-coded sets of Egg Hunt clues (9 pre-typed clues & 9 blank ones you can tailor to your hunt) Detailed lists (cheat sheets) of where & HOW to hide the riddle clues!