How do I submit my opus meter reading?
How do I submit my opus meter reading?
Submit a meter reading
- Login to your online account, go to the ‘Energy usage’ menu and select ‘Submit meter readings’
- Call us on 0843 227 2377.
- Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected]
How do I read my energy meter?
When reading an electric meter, read and write down the numbers as shown on the dials from right to left. When the pointer is directly on a number, look at the dial to the right. If it has passed zero, use the next higher number. If it has not passed zero, use the lower number.
Is Opus Energy any good?
Opus Energy customer reviews With an overall review score of 2.1 from 1,333 customer reviews, Opus are marked as ‘Poor’ based on their customer feedback to date. Out of all the 68 UK energy suppliers on Trustpilot, Opus Energy comes in position 67 in rank.
How do I contact Opus Energy?
- Call us on. For general queries or help: Customer Service – 0843 227 2377. Open 9am to 5pm – Monday to Friday.
- Write to us. Customer Care, Opus Energy House, 8-10 The Lakes, Northampton, NN4 7YD.
- Email us at. [email protected] To help us respond quickly, please include your account information.
How do I set up my Opus Energy account?
To register for an online account, go to the Opus Energy registration page. You must already have an account with Opus Energy in order to be able to register for the online portal. You will only be able to register online if Opus Energy supplies just one fuel (either gas or electricity) at one single business premise.
How do I read an old electric meter?
To read correctly:
- Read the dials from left to right.
- If the pointer is between two numbers, always take the lower number.
- If the pointer falls between 9 and 0, write down 9.
- Ignore red dials, ones marked ‘100 per rev’ and the largest dial.
How do I cancel my Opus Energy contract?
Terminating with Opus Energy For Opus Energy customers on their fixed ‘rollover’ option:You are required by Opus Energy to provide written notice at least 90 days before your contract ends of your intent to terminate your contract at the end of its fixed period.
How do I leave Opus Energy?
When you close your account with us, there are a few things you can do to help us produce the final invoice and ensure any owed credit is promptly refunded. Send us a final meter reading. Contact us to confirm your account and payment details so we can refund any credit if applicable.
Who supplies opus?
|Number of employees||860 (January 2017)|
How do I pay my Opus Energy bill online?
- Log in to your online account, where you can set up a Direct Debit or make a BACS transfer.
- Call us between 8:30am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday on 01604 797301.
- Send a cheque with your account number as a reference to: Opus Energy Ltd, PO Box 55, Sheffield, S98 1DZ.
How do you calculate current bill?
To calculate your electric bill, you’ll need to figure the energy usage of each of the appliances and electronic devices in your home….How to Calculate Your Electric Bill
- Multiply the device’s wattage by the number of hours the appliance is used per day.
- Divide by 1000.
- Multiply by your kWh rate.
How do I submit a meter reading to Opus Energy?
Submitting meter reads is important to make sure your bills are as accurate as possible, because they help us understand your energy use better. There are a few ways to submit meter reads: Login to your online account, go to the ‘Energy usage’ menu and select ‘Submit meter readings’ Call us on 0843 227 2377
How does Octopus Energy read your gas meter?
Press 9 on the keypad. The word “VOLUME” will show on the screen. Your gas reading, in cubic metres (m3) will appear. Take the first five digits as your reading. At Octopus Energy, we can automatically read all second generation (SMETS2) and we can also read Secure™ branded first generation (SMETS1) smart meters.
Why is it important to submit meter reads?
Submitting meter reads is important to make sure your bills are as accurate as possible, because they help us understand your energy use better. There are a few ways to submit meter reads:
How to get a read on your electricity meter?
3 simple ways to send us a read: 1 Send an SMS: Text “Start” to 0772 349 4043 and follow the instructions 2 Email [email protected] with your meter reads and Site ID 3 Log on to your online account.